Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Market: By Solution (Content Workflow, Document Management, Imaging & Capture, Web Content Management, Records Management, Digital Asset Management, Mobile Content Management & Management of cases), by deployment (O-premises and Cloud), company size (small and medium enterprises and large enterprises) and by vertical sectors (banking and financial institutions, government, IT and telecommunications, consumer goods and retail , Healthcare, Transportation & Logistics, and Others) – Global Industry Sizing, Growth, Trend, Opportunity and Forecast (2021-2027)
Get a sample full PDF copy of the report: https://www.marketstatsville.com/request-sample/enterprise-content-management-ecm-market
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Industry Outlook
The Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Market Size is USD 48.31 Billion in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 107.54 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 19.42% during the period forecast 2021-2027. Enterprise Content Management is a solution that helps organizations organize and maintain unstructured data such as images, financial reports, Word documents, surveys, emails, and other information. Due to digitization, organizations are facing problems in organizing unstructured information daily which is increasing dramatically. Organizations use the solution to track, edit, store, and collaborate on content creation and other project-related data. The application of this software is for digital recording of documents, such as capturing supplier invoices, resumes of a job seeker, storing scanned documents, managing digital content such as images , documents, pdfs and videos, automatic filing and classification of documents from servers.
In this digital age, content is the backbone of any organization. Managing data created by web, social media and registration information is very important for companies to optimize business operations. Digitization is increasing the demand for improved business operations and increasing efficiency is propelling the adoption of enterprise content management. Additionally, the growing demand for protecting confidential information, the growing demands of businesses to organize, classify and structure all information, easily accessible, and the growing demand of organizations to deliver personalized data to the right customers through the right medium. These few factors will increase the demand for EMC in the years to come.
Additionally, with the growing demand for cost-effective data management and growing volume of unstructured information, EMC service providers are focusing on providing convenient and user-friendly software, further driving the growth of the global content management market. business throughout the forecast period. Additionally, amid the COVID-19 pandemic, various organizations are adopting work-from-home policies, which will increase digital documents, the volume of unstructured data, and the demand to protect them is significant. These factors would have a positive impact on the growth of the enterprise content management market.
Inquire before purchase @: https://www.marketstatsville.com/buy-now/enterprise-content-management-ecm-market?opt=2950
Enterprise Content Management Market based on Solution Type, Deployment Type, Company Size and Verticals.
Based on type of solution, the enterprise content management market is segmented into
- Content Workflow
- Document management
- Imaging and capture
- web content management
- Records management
- Digital Asset Management
- mobile content management
- Case management
Based on deployment type, the enterprise content management market is segmented into
Based on company size, the enterprise content management market is segmented into
- Small and medium enterprises
- Large companies
Based on industry verticals, the enterprise content management market is segmented into
- Banking and financial institutes
- IT & Telecom
- Consumer goods and distribution
- Health care
- Logistic transport
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, the electric car market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa (MEA). North America is expected to dominate the global enterprise content management market and is expected to maintain its dominance over the forecast period. In addition, the presence of key players such as Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, Xerox, M-files and niche companies such as Nuxeo, Hyland Software, Ascend and Laserficher in the United States and Canada are investing in business research and development, early adoption of latest technologies, internet penetration and increased mobile usage and creation of digital documents are the major factors accelerating the growth of the in the region.
After North America, Asia-Pacific is expected to expect a considerable growth rate in the global enterprise content management market over the assessment period. This can be attributed to countries like China, Japan, and India, growing adoption of EMC solutions, banking and financial institutes, and vertical governments that are highly contributing to the increase in adoption of EMC solutions. In the region. In addition, government initiatives have boosted the implementation of enterprise content management in small and medium enterprises. Rising digitization, increasing mobile usage and increasing internet penetration in the region propel the growth of enterprise content management over the forecast period.
Enterprise Content Management (EMC) Market: Competitive Landscape –
The leading enterprise content management manufacturers in the global market are IBM Corporation, Xerox Corporation, Hyland Software, Inc., Open Text Corporation, and Fabasoft.
Other enterprise content management manufacturers include Microsoft Corporation, Epicor Software Corp, Adobe Inc., Laserfiche, Datamatics Global Services Limited, Oracle Corporation, Fujitsu Ltd. and Box Inc.
- In June 2018, Microsoft Corporation collaborated with Ernst and Young, a multinational professional services provider, to introduce a blockchain solution for content rights and royalty management.
- In March 2020, IBM Corporation released IBM Automation Mobile Capture, a mobile application that captures documents and images using optical character recognition (OCR) and machine learning on the device. This application is included in IBM Datacap V9.1.6, IBM Content Navigation V3.0.6 and IBM FileNet Content Manager V5.5.4.
- In April 2019, Atlassian acquired AgileCraft, a leading provider of enterprise agile planning software. This acquisition would help the company align work across its business, providing a holistic view that connects strategy, work and results.
The Enterprise Content Management market report provides an in-depth analysis of macroeconomic factors and market attractiveness of each segment. The report will include an in-depth qualitative and quantitative assessment of the industry/regional outlook with the presence of market players in the respective segment and region/country. The information concluded in the report includes the entries.
Request Full Table of Contents and Figures & Graphs @ https://www.marketstatsville.com/table-of-content/enterprise-content-management-ecm-market
The Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Market Report Covers Comprehensive Analysis on:
- Market Segmentation and Regional Analysis
- 10 year market size
- Price analysis
- Supply and demand analysis
- Product life cycle analysis
- Porter’s Five Forces and Value Chain Analysis
- Analysis of developed and emerging economies
- PEST analysis
- Factor analysis of the market and forecasts
- Opportunities, risks and market trends
- Conclusion and recommendation
- Regulatory landscape
- Patent analysis
- Competition landscape
- More than 15 company profiles
Regional Analysis of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Market Includes:
- North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Peru, Rest of Latin America)
- Europe (Germany, Italy, France, UK, Spain, Poland, Russia, Slovenia, Slovakia, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Myanmar, Cambodia, Philippines, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, South Africa, North Africa, Rest of MEA
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Market: Target Audience
- Enterprise Content Management Manufacturers
- Enterprise Content Management Distributors and Commodity Suppliers
- Tier 1 Component Suppliers
- Research institutions and universities
- Trade publications and magazines
- Government authorities, associations and organizations
- Independent Aftermarket Players